Saturday 30 April 2011

Hip Hop and production!

I have a mate whos been producing mostly hip-hop instrumentals but also a few dubstep tracks for the past few years, so this is just me helping him out, I do also actually really like his work and have done for ages, do any of you make any kindve beats or anything like that? im sure he'd be keen to work with some mc's etc..

these are a few of his tracks, also heres the url: http://soundcloud.com/renz1

this ones entriely synth (no samples)
Lose Hold by renz1

OHH April Beat Battle runner up by renz1

this is a remix he did of Daft Punks track "Make Love"
Daft Punk - Make Love (dubstep remix by Renz) by renz1

and finally, an all synth dubstep track, as for the rest go to his page and check them out! (p.s he's buying me a beer for this haha)
Sundance by renz1

so whats the general verdict?

36 comments:

  1. Sounds pretty good, not my usual style of music but I like it. he's got some talent

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Daft Punk remix! really relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dub track is pretty fucking good, I was just disappointed that there was such little drop if any. Work on that and he could have some serious shit going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These songs are quite interesting. Haven't head such good songs for a while. I downloaded 3 of them just in time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daft Punk - Make Love
    this track was in my opinion the best (dubsteb rulez^^) but the other ones were also fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice mixes, should listen em all trhough later

    ReplyDelete
  7. The daft punk remix is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the second one. They're nicely made.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome. Is there a way to somehow get a file?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep it up, I like them a lot. Very gifted friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice tracks, first one is great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome very nice tunes man.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome stuff man. Dubstep and everything, fckn talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the Daft Punk remix! the others are quite good too. good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The one with Daft with is great! :o Keep up

    ReplyDelete
  16. i think the last one is better then daft punk

    more of that!

    ReplyDelete
  17. really like the daft punk one

    ReplyDelete
  18. What software do you use

    ReplyDelete
  19. Listened through and didnt turn off half way through the track(s). Coming from me that can only be a good thing. Thumbs up to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Not too bad if I do say so myself!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So i've listened to the daft punk one like 10 times now.

    ReplyDelete
  22. nice man, your friends good, feel free to check out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pretty nice my friend. I also make beats and produce music as a hobby. I'll post some when I get the chance, so be sure to check out my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Tell me more about this hippity hop.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Daft Punk is good, not fond of Hip Hop... or dubstep D:

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am producing myself, but rather techno and ambient, however I like the instrumentals!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice tracks mayne, btw 2 of them arent loading for me. Holla.

    ReplyDelete